Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

29 December 2003

Hm, no serious updates. Just begining to feel a little apprehension, which was to be expected. Trying to figure out where to put all the stuff that I have. Ma and Pop's driveway is turning into a parking lot, so leaving the car there is out. I may leave it at Seppo's. It's not going to be insured, so no one can really drive it. I'm thinking of creating a little handout sheet on what I'm doing, different people, same questions. I'm considering changing my answer of why I'm going from "iI've always wanted to go there, and now is a wonderful time in my life to go", to "I plan on taking over the country through cult popularity, like Arnuld has done in Cali.". I'm thinking it'll go over well. Or not. Input? Please email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home