Got this from SH:
RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
1) When I shower in the morning (which is EVERYDAY), I wash my body in the exact same order. I wash between each of my toes and the under part of the toes and the foot. I used to have REALLY smelly feet. Now, not so bad. I also wash my pits twice. For other people's benefit. My family is the only group who seem to think I smell.
2) If it wern't for dinner, I'd eat almost the same thing every single day I work. I eat a bowl of cereal and soymilk in the morning before I go to work. Then around 8am I eat my yogurt. Into the yogurt I dip my banana. I experimented with cutting the banana up and putting it in, but that just didn't work. After eating the banana, I put in some GrapeNuts. About 11am, I eat either an apple or an orange and I eat the other with my peanut butter and honey sanwich between 12:30 and 1. I also eat my carrots at this time. Of these basic daily items the cereal, soymilk, yogurt, bread, peanut butter, apple, banana and orange are organic. The GrapeNus are not, but I can't find a good subsitute. The honey is also not certified organic, but there are very few that are.
3) I listen to music while going to sleep every night. I don't need it to fall asleep, but I like listening. Dead Can Dance, Massive Attack, Coldplay, and Paul Simon dominate the late night playlist.
4) I pick my nose. Without shame.
5) I have more hair on my feet than I do on my legs. Actually, that's not a fact I hide. I like my hairy feet. It's on the second digits of my toes and along the edges. A relative of mine had feet that compared to mine in their hairness, but he waxes them now. Cheater.
6) I don't workout as much as people think I do. That being said, I won't quit.
7) I love kids. They scare me. I hate the future for them. I think they're awesome. I worry to much.
8) I would love to go stay at a four star hotel in a posh European city, go to a spa, get a massage, eat at many fancy restaurants, drink lots of fantastic wine. But I can never get the idea of how many months exploring a third world country it would cost me out of my head.
9) I have a huge number of friends. Of course this depends on how you define friend. And by my definition, I have a huge number. And yet there are times when I feel alone and can't bring myself to call any of them.
10) I want to be in love. I once knew what it was like. Now, at times I feel like I'll never know again. I see ATMT, SHEC, ACBC, CBNB, ELML, and other couples I know, and I want that. This probably suprises many people, but some people not so much.
I'll tag: whoever it is in Tasmania that's reading (really I want to know who you are, but I think you have a PhD.), KJJ (yea, you.), Casa Caudill, KV of RWC, my Aunt, and four other random readers. Post it here, you don't have to say who you are. Leave me a hint if I know you.