Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

27 March 2007

The Y.F.C.

Do you know what a Y.F.C. is? I didn't. Not until about a year ago. Apparently I was not the only one caught unaware. I was out to dinner with some friends and the check came. Dividing up the bill, we each owed a particular amount. We all broke out our wallets scrounging for change, and I believe it was AC who said "All I have are YFC's." Huh? What's that? A Yuppie Food Coupon. Huh? A $20 bill. It has now become a bit of "parlance of our times". However, I don't think it has swept the rest of our pop culture society in the same way that WTF? has. Now for those of you who climb in the Friday Gang, there is usually a ", Mate" added to the end the WTF, referencing the video involving nuclear warheads that made it's way around the internet a few years back.


Upon further review, the video only uses WTF, Mate once and WTF twice. Anyhow, I've dropped the term Y.F.C. at work a few times and have had to explain it everytime. I think I'll use it more often and try to spread the love.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey stranger...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home