Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

11 March 2007

Annoying..........

So last night was S&S house warming party. I hadn't planned on staying particularly late, but ended up leaving at about 2, and it was actually three. Not bad on most weekends, but I told CB that I would take him to the airport. In San Fran. At 5. AM. He was nice and let sleep till 5:15. The drive over was smooth as was the return trip. I got back to sleep around 6:20. At 9:30 the manager of my football team called to inform me that the game was canceled, so pick up was on at Witter. I got up and felt like I had a hangover. The annoying part was that I only had one beer last night. Just unfair to have the slight headache, aversion to light and general moodiness associated with a night of good drinking. I need to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home