Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

01 February 2007

The great shuffle.........

I have way to much music on my mp3 player (it shall remain nameless, but it makes good pies ;D) Over 6k tracks. I decieded awhile back that I didn't listen to enough of it. How to solve this problem? I couldn't create a playlist of tracks that I haven't heard, my old internal hard drive that has all the music on it is not working with my new configuration (laptop only). I have it in a new case and all that. KB.....?
Back to the mp3 ithingy. So I decide to put it on shuffle and just let it play until I had gone through 10% of the tracks. Over 600 tracks. No serious rules like I HAD to listen every track, but still a concerted effort to listen to more of them. Well, that game ended about a week ago. I had gone through over 1200 tracks. My battery died and it didn't pick up where it left off. Oh well, it was fun listening to music that I hadn't heard in sometime. Now if only I could KB to get that damn hard drive working...
And for tonights entertainment:



Awesome. I love it when he puts the pan in the "oven".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home