Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

18 December 2006

My present to myself.


My friend, Mike Eastman (http://eastmanfineart.com/index.html) from Berkeley Iron Works took this picture at the Richmond Shipyard. I saw it at the exhibit he did at the gym last year. I didn't know that he was selling them until I talked with him a few months ago.
It's signed and framed, 4 of 10. I really like supporting my friends in their art endvors. Especially when it's something I like.

This past weekend was really busy. A&B set up a Winter Beer pub crawl. Joe, Alexia, Chris, Siam, Steve-0, Greg along with Alan, Becky and myself all particapated. We started at Pyramid with their Snow Cap. Pretty good brew, but I preferred the Reindeer from Triple Rock on Shattuck. Now this place rocks. Great beer and they only sell on site. Now that's a bit of a bummer, but it motivates for going out there for beer. We wound up at A&B place and polished off a magnum of Anchor Steam's Christmas Brew.

Saturday was the annual E.L. X-Mas party. We did a White Elephant this year as opposed to the usual secret santa. We had a full on christmas dinner. It was damn good. Great wine, good company, fantasic peeps. I brought a Santa Nutcracker and ended up leaving with a pair of gloves.

Sunday morning footie was awesome. We played for two hours. Had a great cross from Ricky that I caught with my thigh and put into the goal. Alex decided to point out that I only use my right foot to dribble past people, I used it twice to get past him. We discussed this. I love this sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home