Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

07 December 2006

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!

This past Sunday I got busy. BUSY. Woke up at 7:45, picked up F at 8:15, went down to get his moving van, back to his place, load said moving van from his 3rd floor apartment till 10:45, rush home, change into soccer stuff, rush to Caldicot for an 11am game (started late), play a full game, we were three people short but still managed to win, I did my usual run people down, and managed to get off the best shot I've had in a legitimate game in a long time (just tipped over the cross bar by the keeper, bastid), came home showered, grabbed lunch, headed over to C&N to paint the molding which took ALOT longer than I had thought. Three hours of that. I could barely walk from soccer, my arms were sore from painting. My left hamstring was still bothering me yesterday. When I made it to my bedroom, I slept like a dead person. Just gone. 4:15 came especially early on Monday.
Other than Sunday, life has been pretty mellow. Ha. I did all my x-mas shopping the day after Thanksgiving in less than five minutes. One website, one order of the same thing. For everyone. The gift sits in a box on my floor (in my CLEAN bedroom!!!, see I did stuff, kept it up since then, mostly.)
End of the day. Off to bed now. 4:15 is already knocking.

It's right under your feet.

What is?

What you're looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home