Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

03 January 2007

Bad day for the peeps.......

SB and I were going to get dinner tonight, checked in, decided to go for a run first. Meet up at Lake Merrit. "Quick" lap around the lake, I headed home to shower and SB was going to meet me there. He called about 20 minutes later. Someone had broken into his car, taken his wallet and cell. Got all the shite sorted out. Don't use MBNA for your credit cards. Took him an hour to cancel the card. Btiches.

Mean while down in Alameda, UV(P) had managed to leave her keys in her condo when she went to work this morning. Since CP was out of town, she called in the reinforcements. Scale this wall. Open this get the keys. A minor problem occured exposing someone to a 15 foot fall without any pro, but all are safe and sound and the keys are where they belong. IN YOUR HAND BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!

Peace out. Off to bed.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so proud. I pretty much understood that whole abbreviation laced entry. Hope the 15 foot drop was only a potential and not a reality.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Joseph said…

    h-
    Gotta respect the privacy of others. You've been around long enough that you ought to know most of the abbreviations.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, I didn't meant the names. I guess I just meant the word "pro" which I was never deep enough into climbing culture to take on as shorthand myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home