Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

20 March 2008

Work Out!!

Met up with CB today for a track workout. We did a warm up, then the "corners" drill. Run the edge of the pitch, exercise at the corners. Abs here, push-ups there, core here, pull-ups there. It's been a while since we worked out. I'll be sore tomorrow. It was nice to catch up with him. I hadn't seen him in several months. Seems to be how I've been with a few to many of friends. I'm working on it.

The early part of my afternoon was not spent climbing. It was, instead, spent cutting back ivy and reclaiming the backyard at the triplex. Runt and I spent two hours hacking away at the shrubbery. We found the rock walls under the ivy, the metal fence hidden away behind the bushes, the prickly bush at the bottom of the backyard. That one wasn't so fun. All told we filled the green waste bin, and NINE large garage bags, which we promptly dumped in the 'rents driveway. We entertained ourselves with a discussion about who was going to have an allergic reaction first. I think she won. I imagine her husband isn't going to be as excited about my work with the hedge trimmer as I was. Oh well, I had fun and hanging with the sis always rocks.

Need to shower and hit the rack for some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home