Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

03 August 2005

Man, I feel awful today. My head hurts, my body aches, then of course, there is my collar bone. It is just a low hum of mild soreness. I can't figure out why I feel this way, I slept well, haven't worked out in 5 weeks. Maybe that's it, my body is getting sore to remind me that it's time to start getting out again.
What else...We've won round one versus the rats in the house, but we're paying for using rat poison. They're dying in the walls and it's starting to smell a little. The ants have also begun there usual summer invasion looking for water. I used my shop-vac to suck up the little bastards yesterday, that was fun. Of course I froze them first using part of a can of compressed air. Sorry Seppo, that's just to much fun. I think I'll buy a case of it and just reak havoc all over them outside as well, that or I'll use the ant stakes.
It's to early. I think that I'm going to try and go to sleep earlier from now on. Maybe 9 or 9:30. 4:20 comes damn early these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home