Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

26 January 2004

Been a bit since I last posted. Seems that I am on the final stretch of my time here in the US. I seem to be trying to connect with all the people that I know before I go. I'm not totally sure why, but I just feel that need. I'm Seattle right now visiting Nellie, I had a HUGE party this past Saturday wherein' I got blitzed then did a few......minorly ( :D) dumb things. Well at least that is a change from the past. I guess I just want to be able to see all the people that I really care about before I take off next month. It's been fun so far, seeing all the different groups of people that I know congragate, mingle, the diversity of friends that I have is pretty nice. I'm already starting to miss home. I spent three hours walking around Seattle today, wandering in a direction, just to see what was there, then back over this way. I'll learn how to navigate the streets of Kathmandu, unfortunately they don't have the space needle to use as a reference point. Such is life. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home