Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

16 August 2004

Just one of those things that makes you laugh your ass off no matter what: Walking from downtown Kobenhaven to where MY apartment is, I saw a bicycle from afar that had a bench on the back. I looked closer, is had three wheels. And a cover. On the side it said: Kobenhaven Rickshaw. I was laughing out loud while walking down the street. Lots of stares from the locals. I dont know if they have lots of them here, but, I saw one and got a picture of it. To funny.
Needless to say I am now with the Danish part of my family. What a great reception at the train station, Mikkel, Karen (his girlfriend) and P. We piled all of my things into Mikkel´s car and went to drink tea at P´s place. Which, conveniently, is just above my place. Mikkel got me a cell phone too. Life is good here. Gotta love family. I am not sure what the plans are for this coming week, or next week either, but it will no doubt be a grand time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home