Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

07 August 2004

Dateline Bellagio-Seems that when I think that I am going one place, itturns out that I end up going else where. I washeaded to Nice, never heard from the folks that I wassupposed to stay with down there, so I headed to LakeComo in Italy. Life is rough here. On my first dayin Bellagio I had no less than 7 different kinds ofcheese. Three glasses of wine(i am currently drinking one as i type this, life is still rough). And a nice hotshower. Somehow, these still don't fail to impress. Took the night train from Munchen, ended up in Como at7am. Stumbled about trying to find transportation,got a bus for 2.50E. An hour and a half later I waswalking in the rain with my two backpacks and suitbag. I spent LOTS of time looking for a place to sleep. Or maybe I didn't. My patience had worn thin. Founda nice place to stay and took a long shower. Wanderedabout Bellagio eating cheese, drinking wine. Met somepeople from VA who's daughter lives on Contra Costa inthe Oakland Hills, they think that she shops at thestore. Small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home