Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

22 July 2004

Oye.  So let's examine the shots on Joe's feet since they became internationally popular in Turkey.  My don't A) smell.  I have been wearing sandals for almost five months straight.  Without the nastiness of socks and shoes, the air is free to flow around my feet NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY SWEAT.  No stinky.  B) Blisters.  I appear to be nearly impervious to them. The one day that I walked 12k in them (7.5miles), I got small spots on the top where the sandals wore away a bit of skin.  And my opinion is that they look really nice.  My feet that is, so yes, they could be called sexy.  Hahaha Voekler, take the back seat.  And you won't be winning next year either.  That honour will belong to Ivan Basso.  Or maybe Lance.
Update.  Currently I am in Strausbourg on the French/German border.  Europe continues to impress with the beautiful cities, and Strausbourg is no exception.  Stunning architecture, beautiful churches, quaint waterways and idilic cafes where you can do nothing for hours but drink an espresso.  I have yet to incounter the "rude" Frenchmen yet.  Although this funny looking guy who met me at the trainstation called me various rude things, then hugged me, and gave me the keys to his apartment.  I instantly knew he was a friend.  So Nico is great.  Tomorrow we head to gay Paris, I am looking forward to that.  He is taking his niece to EuroDisney (i bow my head in shame for that export), I will likely head to the Louve on Saturday and on Sunday, well, it will be the 24th, and apparently this little cycling race finishes there on that day.  So I will brave the crowds, try and get pictures of sexy men with shaved legs and bad tan lines. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home