Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

05 July 2004

WAAHOOO!!!! Five days left in Turkey and I get an email today from my Turkish friend!!! Tonight I am supposed to goto Troy, but I think that I will head to Istanbul to see him. I should probably call first. Yea, that would help. It turns out that he is a dentist, he always talked about doing this even when he was 18. Awesome, awesome,awesome. I'm really looking foward to seeing him. RIght, I'm a bit excited right now. The story, of late: Came from Ayvalik to Selcuk yesterday to see Ephesus. Wow, that place is amazing. Just a bit of history there. And a few tourists. Damn them. Tonight is a night bus to Troy and maybe some time there, then Istanbul. It's bloody hot here, mid 90's. That's upper 30's for the euros on board here. Nasty. I sweat standing still. That's cause I'm hot, or so the ladies tell me. Okay, fine it's not the ladies, the old women working at the guest house told me that I looked warm and should have a swim. ALl right, all right, it was actually a really old man, and he smelled pretty bad. Or maybe that was me that stank. Anyway, I'll stop prattling on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home