Going to Nepal

Joe's wild, zany adventures to Nepal and at home.

13 February 2004

SOrry no new posts before I left, there was just WAY to much to consider. Of courrse I left packing till the last minute and the basement a mess for Claire to clean up (love ya' baby!!!). I am in the airport in Hong Kong, and WOW this place is huge. No one could tell me exactly where I needed to go to get a boarding pass or which form had to be filled out. The flight over was just fine I slept most of it. There were some bumps. We battled some 100mph headwinds for a bit. I started to get nervous on board. Drank lots of water and was over come with a sudden urge to use the head 12hrs. in, right in the middle of some, BAD turbulence. An hour later, relief was discovered and the whole plane felt better. It was tough saying good bye to Steve-0 and Claire, but I'm really glad they were both at the airport. Some people I wanted to talk to before I left but just didn't get to have the conversation that I wanted, oh well. That's what email is for and time. I miss everyone already. LOVE YA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home